Why Nettles Stirrups Work . . .
- It begins with quality logs to guarantee clean wood is used in the construction of Nettles Stirrups.
- The logs are cut into laminates and then glued together.
- This layering process provides strength, cushions the pounding on a rider’s hips, knees, and feet, eliminate stress cracks and stirrup warping.
- Six laminates construct the Premier and Signature Lines while five laminates construct The Chisholms and four laminates construct The Blanks.
- Stirrups pass five gradings during the building process.
- Construction includes a steeper bend in the stirrup which increases comfort and reduces the risk of losing the stirrup.
- A uniquely structured stirrup tread sets the rider’s foot and aids with balance.
- Built with innovative machinery designed by Ronnie Nettles.
- The highest quality leather available is used, enhancing a longer tread life.
- A Nettles-designed lacing machine snugly attaches treads with eight lacings in the Premier and Signature Line and five lacings in The Chisholms line.
- Skived treads create a closer fit and neater appearance.
- Double steel rollers provide extra strength.
- A smaller throat diameter helps eliminate shin pressure.
- Brass and chrome nuts accent Nettles Stirrups.