If Your Stirrup is Right For You . . .
- … it allows your foot to slide in and out with ease.
- … your foot sitS easily in the middle of the stirrup and does not rub against the its sides.
- … it mimics your favorite pair of shoes reducing foot ache or foot fatigue.
- … it rests comfortably against your leg.
- … it should reflect your style and be stirrups that look good to you.
- … it will have a treadwidth that feels “right”, neither too bulky nor too skinny.
The Premier Line
The Premier Line consists of styles: the original Nettles Flatbottom Stirrups, The Halfbreeds, The Barrel Racers, The Roper Stirrups, The 75 and The Trailblazer. All styles are available in different foot widths and a variety of treadwidths depending on the style.
The Original Nettles Flatbottom
The Nettles Flatbottom is the original stirrup constructed by Nettles in 1986 and is the preferential stirrup for today’s discerning rider. The Original Nettles Flatbottom is available in 5 stirrup sizes:
- Regular: 6″ x 5 -1/8″
- Petite: 5″ x 4 -3/4″
- Treadwidths: 2″, 3″, 4″ and custom size
The Nettles Barrel Racer Stirrup Line
Where Function meets Fashion. Whether you like a little bling in your life or you are conservative type, there’s a Nettles Barrel Racer for you.
Our 2 Nettles Barrel Racer stirrup sizes are:
- Regular: 5″ x 5 3/8″ (at widest point) (far left)
- Petite: 4.5″ x 4 3/4″ (at widest point) (right)
These stirrups are available in these treadwidths:
The Nettles Halfbreed Stirrup Line
Built from the combination of our famous Flatbottom and Oxbow the Halfbreed, with their wider width in the middle are known for the feel of freedom from stirrup sides.
The Nettles Halfbreed Stirrup Line are available in two foot widths:
- Regular: 5 1/2″ x 5 3/8″ (at widest point)
- Petite: 5″ x 4 3/4″ (at widest point)
These stirrups are available with these treadwidths.
- 2″ (picture in middle)
- 3″ (pictured far left)
- 4″ (pictured on right)
The 2 inch and 3 inch are our most popular treadwidths.
The Nettles Roper Stirrup Line
Our most popular roping stirrup is our Nettles Deep Roper. The Nettles Deep Roper (lower left) has the height and width so you can get quickly off of your horse and to your cow. It’s a whooping 7 inches from bolt to tread with a 5.75 inch width!
- Regular: 7″ x 5.75″
These stirrups are available in 3″ & 4″ treadwidths.
The Nettles “Chisholms” Stirrup Line
In the Economy stirrup line, The Chisholms, is the best-looking, best-riding, best-built stirrup on the market. The Nettles “Chisholms” line is available in two foot widths:
- Regular: 6″ x 5 1.8″
- Petite: 5″ x 4 3/4″
Available in treadwidths of 2″, 3″, & 4″. Our most popular treadwidth is the 2 inch followed by the 3 inch.